It’s that time of year again where Lorna and Pan just can’t stop fighting! This time they’ve taken their feud to the beaches of Port Ceann. You must lay down your weapons and speak to either Lorna or Pan to join their team. While you enlist yourself, you may notice a bin full of juicy watermelons. Your task is to steal as many watermelons from the opposing team as possible.
This is no ordinary game of capture the watermelon. Once enlisted in a team you will receive a special ice baton that can be used to freeze enemies to prevent them from stealing more watermelons. Beware though! The enemy too has the capabilities to freeze you and only by using the baton on a frozen team member can they spring back into action. Use this weapon in your quest to steal as many watermelons as possible!
Head over to Port Ceann to participate in the event (or, speak to the Transportation Agent at Dunbarton to automatically transport you there for 5000 gold).
- The event will run between 08/30 and 09/09.
- You must steal watermelons from the enemy team.
- To join a team speak to either Lorna or Pan with nothing equipped in your hands, no transformation loaded, and no pets / golem summoned.
- You will be equipped with a Summer Beach Day Event Baton and Summer Beach Day Event Swimsuit for your respective team and gender.
- The baton can be used to freeze enemy team members or unfreeze fellow team members.
- You will have five minutes to join and warm up.
- You can join a match in progress but will be restricted from doing so in the last five minutes of any match.
- After the match, if you're on the winning team, every player on the winning team will receive rewards. If you're on the losing team, only some players will receive rewards.
3 comments (last by Misteltein). Log in to post a comment.
Update: The maintenance has been completed at 04:57AM 08/20/18 EST.
All servers are running normally.
Please update your client.
Thank you for your patience.
Mabinogi Professional will be undergoing scheduled server maintenance during the following time:
to 05:30AM 08/20/18
- Fixed a bonus drop related bug in Viridian Deepest Ruins. (Black Herb)
- Repaired several missing textures, mostly related to S2.
- Adjusted some walls in Viridian Caverns to hopefully prevent spawns from being stuck behind them.
- Small Morning Star can now be dual wielded by Giants.
- Fixed some miscellaneous bugs and exploits.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
No comments yet. Log in to post a comment.
A1 Season 2
"The Sleeper Wakes"
Posted on 06-30-18, 07:36 pm by Jade
This should hold their attention while ours is focused on greater artifacts.
A new questline has been added. You must have the main A1 quest "Shamala in Crisis" complete to begin.
A new dungeon and missions are included, as well as many custom items.
You could win a rabbit.
Challenge the Viridian Caverns!
A new type of "Raid Mission" that can support large numbers of players.
Defeat monsters with a ★ below their names for additional treasure and the chance to invite more friends to join the fray.
Discover the deepest secrets beneath Courcle!
S2 completes the story arc begun in "Beneath the Jungle Dreaming" and paves the way for the future A2 might bring.
New invaders and field bosses now lurk within the region, prowling the jungle in preparation for conquest.
What was that rattling noise?
Some other requested fixes!
Spirit Weapons should now be dyeable.
Stack size increased to 20 for Ice and can now be purchased in quantities.
Plant Invasion Event!
Help us keep the surroundings of Dunbarton and Gairech clean, please!
Visit the small Cube that has appeared in the center of town to deposit their energy herbs.
This event will end Monday, July 16. It was extended due to the technical difficulties and postponements we experienced.
As before during the A1 Update, bear with us in the event of bugs or balance challenges, GMs are standing by to address these as soon as we can.
5 comments (last by Azukial). Log in to post a comment.
The summer is coming up, Shyla is already distributing her Summer Gachapon, and we're going to plan some summer-related events soon!
For this one, We're going to start distributing summer-color related dyes to all players who are logged into MabiPro. All you have to do is stay logged in during these upcoming weekends.
All you have to do is be online at the following times:
- Friday, June 29 5PM EST & 10PM EST
- Saturday, June 30 5PM EST & 10PM EST
- Sunday, July 1 5PM EST & 10PM EST
Don't miss out and enjoy your summer vacation, More stuff is planned to be out soon!
3 comments (last by noah18324). Log in to post a comment.
8 comments (last by redcanon). Log in to post a comment.