Update: The maintenance has been completed at 05:16AM 07/14/18 EST.
All servers are running normally.
Thank you for your patience.
Mabinogi Professional will be undergoing scheduled server maintenance during the following time:
to 05:30AM 07/14/18
- More New Gestures were added.
- Shyla now travels to Cor.
- Fixed some minor graphical issues.
- Items should no longer unbless or drop during "Heart of Viridius."
- Some bugged crafting recipes were fixed involving Base Herbs and Firewood.
- Tiger pets were incorrectly able to support 2 riders, this has been fixed.
- Special Upgrades were added for some S2 items. (Wildwood Crossbow encountered issues and will be included in a future patch.)
- The S2 mission "Of Old Magic" now accepts up to 4 players instead of 3.
- Shooting Star Robe is now tradeable.
- Shyla should no longer incorrectly sell a Magic Carpet when attempting to cancel the conversation.
- Some item drop rates from S2 content were improved or rebalanced.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
1 comment (by paper). Log in to post a comment.
A1 Season 2
"The Sleeper Wakes"
Posted on 06-30-18, 07:36 pm by Jade
This should hold their attention while ours is focused on greater artifacts.
A new questline has been added. You must have the main A1 quest "Shamala in Crisis" complete to begin.
A new dungeon and missions are included, as well as many custom items.
You could win a rabbit.
Challenge the Viridian Caverns!
A new type of "Raid Mission" that can support large numbers of players.
Defeat monsters with a ★ below their names for additional treasure and the chance to invite more friends to join the fray.
Discover the deepest secrets beneath Courcle!
S2 completes the story arc begun in "Beneath the Jungle Dreaming" and paves the way for the future A2 might bring.
New invaders and field bosses now lurk within the region, prowling the jungle in preparation for conquest.
What was that rattling noise?
Some other requested fixes!
Spirit Weapons should now be dyeable.
Stack size increased to 20 for Ice and can now be purchased in quantities.
Plant Invasion Event!
Help us keep the surroundings of Dunbarton and Gairech clean, please!
Visit the small Cube that has appeared in the center of town to deposit their energy herbs.
This event will end Monday, July 16. It was extended due to the technical difficulties and postponements we experienced.
As before during the A1 Update, bear with us in the event of bugs or balance challenges, GMs are standing by to address these as soon as we can.
5 comments (last by Azukial). Log in to post a comment.
The summer is coming up, Shyla is already distributing her Summer Gachapon, and we're going to plan some summer-related events soon!
For this one, We're going to start distributing summer-color related dyes to all players who are logged into MabiPro. All you have to do is stay logged in during these upcoming weekends.
All you have to do is be online at the following times:
- Friday, June 29 5PM EST & 10PM EST
- Saturday, June 30 5PM EST & 10PM EST
- Sunday, July 1 5PM EST & 10PM EST
Don't miss out and enjoy your summer vacation, More stuff is planned to be out soon!
3 comments (last by noah18324). Log in to post a comment.
8 comments (last by redcanon). Log in to post a comment.
Around this rare time of the year, a beautiful sight occurs in various lakes and ports around Erinn every night. Stars, many stars, falling down to our world as sparking meteors. This type of sightseeing is rare to come by, and that makes the falling fragments a collectable item for Milletians everywhere. But, in order to have a more valuable experience, one must be able to uncover the surface of the fragment to reveal a star candy, which can be achieved with delicate hands. Don't miss out on this rare and amazing sight...
The Shooting Star Fragments event will usually take place on Port Qilla Beach, Port Ceann, and Calida Lake, Starting around 6PM to 6AM in game time. Belita, Alexina, or Shenon sells collectable books for the star candies. Collect all of them to win a reward for your participation of the event.
* The Shooting Star Event will start in 6/13
and end in 6/22
* Collect the fragments that's falling down to the ground in Qilla Beach, Ceann, or Calida, at 6PM to 6AM in-game time.
* Uncover the fragments to find Star Candies.
* Gather the different Star Candies into the collection book from Belita, Alexina, or Shenon, Collect all 12 of them to receive a reward.
2 comments (last by Russet). Log in to post a comment.