At last, we are prepared to march. At last... the Renegades shall rise.
They say something strange has begun to stir, a storm approaches Cor Village.
Can it be stopped, or might the twisted hands of forgotten gods and unspeakable evils from another land make wreckage of the tribes of Courcle?
- A questline may be acquired upon reaching Exploration Level 11 or higher.
- Dungeons have been added to the Courcle landscape.
- Complete the main questline for access to new Tribal Missions.
- A new yet familiar shaman has arrived in Cor, ready to answer her duty.
- Many new secrets await.
This addition is our largest yet, and as such, may be prone to undiscovered bugs. Balance changes may also need to be made as necessary to ensure the best possible experience. Rest assured we will be doing our best to solve these as they arise.
3 comments (last by Fruttielicious). Log in to post a comment.
Update: The maintenance has been completed at 12:53AM 02/24/18 EST.
All servers are running normally.
Please update your client.
Thank you for your patience.
Mabinogi Professional will be undergoing scheduled server maintenance during the following time:
to 02:00AM 02/24/18
- Add new pets (Redhorn Cobra, Brown Reindeer, Smallhorn Gnu, White Flame Spider, Guardian Spider, Black Hedgehog, White Hedgehog, Clover Gnu, Albino King Snake, Persian, Hamster, Pitta, Eagle Owl, Yellow Sprite).
- Buffed dungeon herb patches to level of field herb patches.
- Fixed Kirsten Leather Boots in combination of Echo Dress.
- New alchemy shop NPCs have been added to Dunbarton and Tir Chonaill (Content Poll 4, Question #19).
- Camp Kits enabled in Iria.
- Updated texture for sprays.
- Apocrypha 1: "Beneath the Jungle Dreaming" has been activated.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
1 comment (by Heroesofdill). Log in to post a comment.
What? Love is in the air and you don't have a gift prepared for your partner? Or are you just still looking for that special someone? Do not worry! We love you players here at MabiPro, and we didn't forget to get you a gift! It's simple, all you have to do is log in during the times below and you'll be able to receive special gifts. Easy, right?
Be ingame during the following times:
• Wednesday, February 14th, 12:00PM EST
• Wednesday, February 14th, 4:00PM EST
• Wednesday, February 14th, 9:00PM EST
• Thursday, February 15th, 12:00AM EST
Don't miss out! Spreading lots of love and hearts and chocolate.
1 comment (by Azian). Log in to post a comment.
Posted on 02-07-18, 07:36 am by Flipend0
I coded something fun, interesting, and unique to MabiPro, and I personally want to see how this turns out.
Using the Decal System via creative methods, I was able to create a Spray system with custom textures.
How it works is simple:
Use the spray item and it will spray a texture on the floor.
The spray system is a work in progress, and if all goes well it may be planned to have future events to enhance this system.
- Globally, only 100 Sprays are allowed on the floor.
- Sprays are globally erased every 36 minutes in real time.
- Sprays #0 and #1 will temporarily be in Shyla's Shop. Future Patches may remove this for a better future distribution system on sprays.
- The Spray system is a work in progress, and may change based on new ideas, functionality, and/ or system limitations.
2 comments (last by Mihoshika). Log in to post a comment.
On February 8th of last year, the MabiPro team made this thread: news Mabinogi Professional officially released!
We are excited to announce that today marks our 1st year anniversary of starting MabiPro.
We'd like to thank each and every one of our players who have dedicated their time to play on our server.
Over the period of 1 year, there has been a lot of drastic changes to our player base, development environment, ideas, and the team members.
We've encountered many problems along the way, but we've been consistently fixing whatever's thrown at us.
We'd like to thank you for staying along for the ride and motivating us to do what we enjoy: running the server.
We've decided to run a fun event to celebrate.
Rumor has it that if you give Shyla some special cards, she'll craft you a special dungeon pass.
She needs 5 of each M,A,B,I,P,R,O cards, they drop from monsters during the event.
Collect all 35 of them, and trade them with Shyla...then prepare for the dungeon.
The dungeon starts easy, but don't get too comfortable.
Make sure you bring a friend, as it'll require 2 or more players to enter the dungeon.
- This event will run from 2/7/18 to 2/14/18 (Subject to re-evaluation)
- Collect M,A,B,I,P,R,O tickets from defeating monsters
- After collecting 5 of each M,A,B,I,P,R,O tickets, turn them in to Shyla at Tir Chonaill for a trade offer of her special dungeon pass
- It requires 2 or more people on the party to be able to enter the dungeon
8 comments (last by Oak). Log in to post a comment.