Update: The maintenance has been completed at 09:41AM 08/03/18 EST.
All servers are running normally.
Please update your client.
Thank you for your patience.
Mabinogi Professional will be undergoing scheduled server maintenance during the following time:
to 10:00AM 08/03/18
- The spirit of the strange paladin in Reoite Ruins has disappeared, in his place, a new figure has appeared.
- Summoning Timberman Z will now spawn him in with his armor, robe, shoes, glove, and accessory slots blocked, but only if they're empty to begin with.
- Timberman Z now uses human male animations (exact same as its original ones), allowing it to use all equippable weapons properly.
- Siren of the River will now give you more info about Sirens of Rundal Dungeon.
- Fixed a bug with some pets where int spells would sometimes go past their set cap. Previously existing pets that have encountered this bug will be reset to their cap. (does not affect hornwort pet).
- Manolin and Madoc's Part-time job timers have been adjusted.
- Fishing quests were rebalanced once more.
- Manolin now has a new set of Part-time jobs (Int).
- The Siren partner now has more Part-time Jobs.
- Cadoc now properly carries his fish.
- The description for the enchant "Sovereign" has been corrected and its rank adjusted slightly.
- Sweet Honey Hat can now be worn by male characters and traded.
- "Heart of Viridius" weekly reset will now take place during age up (Saturday).
- Cultist Candle Shop prices slightly adjusted.
- A quest to obtain the Echo Melody Wand was added.
- Shyla's "Dance" button has been fixed.
- Shyla now checks if you have a full inventory, if so she will refuse to sell you any item from her red coin shop.
- Shyla now has a confirmation button for selecting a pet item on her red coin shop.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
No comments yet. Log in to post a comment.
A1 Season 2
"The Sleeper Wakes"
Posted on 06-30-18, 07:36 pm by Jade
This should hold their attention while ours is focused on greater artifacts.
A new questline has been added. You must have the main A1 quest "Shamala in Crisis" complete to begin.
A new dungeon and missions are included, as well as many custom items.
You could win a rabbit.
Challenge the Viridian Caverns!
A new type of "Raid Mission" that can support large numbers of players.
Defeat monsters with a ★ below their names for additional treasure and the chance to invite more friends to join the fray.
Discover the deepest secrets beneath Courcle!
S2 completes the story arc begun in "Beneath the Jungle Dreaming" and paves the way for the future A2 might bring.
New invaders and field bosses now lurk within the region, prowling the jungle in preparation for conquest.
What was that rattling noise?
Some other requested fixes!
Spirit Weapons should now be dyeable.
Stack size increased to 20 for Ice and can now be purchased in quantities.
Plant Invasion Event!
Help us keep the surroundings of Dunbarton and Gairech clean, please!
Visit the small Cube that has appeared in the center of town to deposit their energy herbs.
This event will end Monday, July 16. It was extended due to the technical difficulties and postponements we experienced.
As before during the A1 Update, bear with us in the event of bugs or balance challenges, GMs are standing by to address these as soon as we can.
5 comments (last by Azukial). Log in to post a comment.
The summer is coming up, Shyla is already distributing her Summer Gachapon, and we're going to plan some summer-related events soon!
For this one, We're going to start distributing summer-color related dyes to all players who are logged into MabiPro. All you have to do is stay logged in during these upcoming weekends.
All you have to do is be online at the following times:
- Friday, June 29 5PM EST & 10PM EST
- Saturday, June 30 5PM EST & 10PM EST
- Sunday, July 1 5PM EST & 10PM EST
Don't miss out and enjoy your summer vacation, More stuff is planned to be out soon!
3 comments (last by noah18324). Log in to post a comment.
8 comments (last by redcanon). Log in to post a comment.
Around this rare time of the year, a beautiful sight occurs in various lakes and ports around Erinn every night. Stars, many stars, falling down to our world as sparking meteors. This type of sightseeing is rare to come by, and that makes the falling fragments a collectable item for Milletians everywhere. But, in order to have a more valuable experience, one must be able to uncover the surface of the fragment to reveal a star candy, which can be achieved with delicate hands. Don't miss out on this rare and amazing sight...
The Shooting Star Fragments event will usually take place on Port Qilla Beach, Port Ceann, and Calida Lake, Starting around 6PM to 6AM in game time. Belita, Alexina, or Shenon sells collectable books for the star candies. Collect all of them to win a reward for your participation of the event.
* The Shooting Star Event will start in 6/13
and end in 6/22
* Collect the fragments that's falling down to the ground in Qilla Beach, Ceann, or Calida, at 6PM to 6AM in-game time.
* Uncover the fragments to find Star Candies.
* Gather the different Star Candies into the collection book from Belita, Alexina, or Shenon, Collect all 12 of them to receive a reward.
2 comments (last by Russet). Log in to post a comment.