Will you join as the Obedients, or the Rebels? You choose...
You'll notice someone mysterious hiding around in the corner of Dunbarton, He appears to be the Lieutenant of the Shadow Fomors.
This mysterious person will allow you to transform as a Fomor, but in his own rules you'll have to fight with the other Fomors, whom are either known as the Obedients, or the Rebels.
Upon entering the battlefield, you will first select your weapon equipment of your choice
then you will engage with the opposing team members, attack them to earn points, gain enough points without dying and you'll get a coupon. The coupons will be used in a future concept idea.
When you become defeated, you will warp back to the starting position and lose all of your points, survival is the key.
There is a NPC at your starting position, you can talk to him to exit the PVP Zone, you can also /logout to exit as well.
I'm glad that I was able to provide something for those who are interested in PVP for Mabinogi. I encourage you to give it a try, especially when there's nothing else to do. I hope you'll be able to enjoy this mode.
1 comment (by Russet). Log in to post a comment.
Oh, more coins for Shyla!
Hello Milletians, GM Flippy here.
For this week only (November 25th to December 1st), There will be an additional red coins drop system going on in MabiPro.
That means, there are twice the chances that a red coin will drop, and if you're really feeling lucky, two
might even drop!
Start hunting and start gaining more red coins.
- This event will run from 11/25 to 12/01
- Hunt monsters in the game to get a chance to get a red coin, if you're really lucky, 2 red coins might drop from the same monster.
2 comments (last by Hamad). Log in to post a comment.
The Great Tara NPC Jousting Tournament Event
Shyla at Tara has obtained a limited supply of Certificates to participate at the Tara NPC Jousting Tournament.
and she is offering players these certificates to attend, for a small fee of course!
There are 5 NPCs, Ferghus, Meles, Taunes, Lorna, and Triona. You must strike all of them in a game of Joust.
Are you prepared? This Tournament will get red hot!
- The Great Tara NPC Jousting Tournament will start in 11/9~11/16
- Upon logging in, you'll receive a quest and a Yellow Wings of a Goddess to automatically teleport you to Tara, where Shyla can be found. If you have already participated in this event last year, you will not receive a Yellow Wings of a Goddess, go straight to Shyla at Tara.
- You will need 2500 gold to receive the Certificate to Participate at the NPC Jousting Tournament, as well as automatically entering the NPC Jousting Tournament Event.
- You will have a 10 minute cool down for entering the mission again. This means if you fail, log out, disconnected, or changed channels, you will have to wait 10 minutes before entering in the tournament again.
- The NPCS must be defeated in order : Ferghus, Meles, Taunes, Lorna, Triona
- Defeating each NPC will reward you a gachapon.
- If you lose, you will lose the Certification. This will result in failing the mission.
3 comments (last by honeybuck). Log in to post a comment.
Recently, I identified a major source of instability on our HA node system which load balances MabiPro's connections.
The bug was fixed last night (9/28/18) and an update was pushed to correct this.
This should result in increased server stability (less random disconnections).
Latency Correction System
Alongside this update is a new system for helping players with high latency: the skill load latency correction system.
This allows you to subtract the latency caused by your high latency connection and load skills in real-time.
To use it, you need to measure your latency (you can do so by pinging any of MabiPro's HA nodes, e.g eins.mabi.pro) in the Windows Command Prompt.
After you have determined your approximate latency, you can run >skill (insert latency here) to activate the latency correction system.
If your measured ping is too large, the game server will notify you to lower the ping you have chosen. Fine tune it to a point where it is just under the point where it notifies you.
This system is in beta, so please report any bugs you may find.
One such bug we are aware of is an issue with the notification telling you to lower your number - it sometimes triggers 100% of the time.
If you find any other bugs, please let us know in a ticket.
Otherwise, enjoy the feature and enjoy your time at MabiPro.
10 comments (last by woots). Log in to post a comment.
It’s that time of year again where Lorna and Pan just can’t stop fighting! This time they’ve taken their feud to the beaches of Port Ceann. You must lay down your weapons and speak to either Lorna or Pan to join their team. While you enlist yourself, you may notice a bin full of juicy watermelons. Your task is to steal as many watermelons from the opposing team as possible.
This is no ordinary game of capture the watermelon. Once enlisted in a team you will receive a special ice baton that can be used to freeze enemies to prevent them from stealing more watermelons. Beware though! The enemy too has the capabilities to freeze you and only by using the baton on a frozen team member can they spring back into action. Use this weapon in your quest to steal as many watermelons as possible!
Head over to Port Ceann to participate in the event (or, speak to the Transportation Agent at Dunbarton to automatically transport you there for 5000 gold).
- The event will run between 08/30 and 09/09.
- You must steal watermelons from the enemy team.
- To join a team speak to either Lorna or Pan with nothing equipped in your hands, no transformation loaded, and no pets / golem summoned.
- You will be equipped with a Summer Beach Day Event Baton and Summer Beach Day Event Swimsuit for your respective team and gender.
- The baton can be used to freeze enemy team members or unfreeze fellow team members.
- You will have five minutes to join and warm up.
- You can join a match in progress but will be restricted from doing so in the last five minutes of any match.
- After the match, if you're on the winning team, every player on the winning team will receive rewards. If you're on the losing team, only some players will receive rewards.
3 comments (last by Misteltein). Log in to post a comment.