[Defense Camp Image goes here]
One of the members from the Temporary Camp located at Muyu Desert found a flag during exploration. Apparently the zombies didn't like what we held in possession. We don't have much reinforcements for our camp, could you help out and protect our camp in the meantime?
October is coming up, and you know what that means? Lots of scary stuff, and zombies is just the start. Head on over to Rano and meet up with Alexina, she'll provide you the information to defend the camp. If you reach 90 points during the event you'll get a reward, but these points will reset so be quick!
- This event will run from 9/29 to 10/8
- Upon logging in you'll receive a quest from Alexina. Meet her at Quilla Base Camp.
- Zombie attack begins at 6PM in game and will end at 6AM.
- If the players failed to defend the camp or if Eweca rises, you will lose all of your points
- Reach 90 points to receive a reward. You must talk to Alexina to receive it.
5 comments (last by Fruttielicious). Log in to post a comment.
I am glad to announce that Primary MabiPro Launcher version 2.1 has been released.
Updating to version 2.1 is required to patch the game properly now, due to changes in how our backend patch system works.
You can find the latest launcher on our downloads page by clicking here.
To update, download the new launcher executable and insert it into your MabiPro installation directory.
* Changed backend patching server from mabi.pro to mabinogi.ir.
* Increased patch performance on highly outdated clients. This update allows the patcher to skip obsolete patches.
* Changed icon from orange Celtic knot to black Celtic knot.
* Fixed some bugs.
5 comments (last by Drahan). Log in to post a comment.
Content Poll #3
Posted on 09-28-17, 04:45 am by Arisa
Content Poll #3 is coming up! Content polls are MabiPro's tool to gauge how much community support new features and changes to the game have before they are implemented. Voting on this poll will start on Saturday, but the questions that will appear on the poll are going to be listed here so that the community can discuss them before the vote starts. You are free to discuss the questions in the comments of this post. If your total level is at least 20, you can vote on the poll in-game once it officially opens by clicking the "Content Polls" button in the game menu. Note that for a question to pass, at least 75% of voters must vote Yes on it. We will do our best to implement changes described by questions that pass the vote.
The questionsQuestion 1
Should the stack size of cobwebs be increased from 5 to 10?
Should the stack sizes of thick and thin thread balls be increased from 5 to 10?
Should the stack sizes of all alchemy crystals be doubled?
Should it be possible to dye shields?
Should it be possible to dye wands?
Should it be possible to dye bows?
Should it be possible to dye siren's masks?
Currently, Shyla appears in all of her locations simultaneously. Should she instead only be at one location at a time, like Price?
Should a new tier of lesser gachapon be added to contrast the expensive seasonal gachapon? It would be purchasable from Shyla for a small number of red coins, and contain less valuable items.
Currently, there are no obtainable pets in the game with area-of-effect (AoE) abilities. Should AoE pets become available through Shyla's shop? (This question resolves to No unless at least 75% of votes are scattered across "Yes" options, in which case the question resolves to the most popular "Yes" option.)
- Yes, they should be released with standard price points depending on their power
- Yes, but it should only be possible to have one pet with an AoE ability on each account
- Yes, but they should cost very large amounts of red coins to make them difficult to obtain
- No, the pets should still be released but only if their AoE abilities are removed
- No, don't release the pets at all
- Skip question
Should the rate at which MP is regenerated through the use of the Meditation skill be increased? (This question resolves to No unless at least 75% of votes are scattered across "Yes" options, in which case the question resolves to the most popular "Yes" option.)
- Yes, make it as strong as it is in Nexon's Mabinogi
- Yes, but not quite as strong as it is in Nexon's Mabinogi
- Skip question
Should we run a special content poll that revisits some past questions that failed to pass at the time?
Should knuckle weapons be added? There would still not be any knuckle-specific skills.
Should some future pets be released on a rotating schedule? They will only be available for a limited amount of time until another set of pets becomes available for purchase. No pets introduced in this fashion will become permanently unobtainable - they will always eventually become available again.
Currently, the Composing skill is capped at rank 6. Should the skill book "Instrumental Timbre" (that allows characters to raise Composing from rank 6 to 5) be added? It will be sold by Nele for 220,000 gold.
Profile pages on the website show a list of characters associated with an account along with some of their stats. Should time played become one of the publicly visible stats on this page? (This question resolves to No unless at least 75% of votes are scattered across "Yes" options, in which case the question resolves to the most popular "Yes" option.)
- Yes, treat it like any other stat
- Yes, but it should be possible to opt out of showing your time played stat
- No, but make it possible to view your own time played stat privately instead
- No, don't show the time played stat at all
- Skip question
If a guild's leader stops playing, should there be a process guilds can use to replace them with a new leader?
Currently, a charged lightning bolt will disappear after 15 seconds. Should this time limit be removed?
Should the drop rate of red envelopes be reduced?
Currently, the server rates only apply to channel 1. Should they also take effect on the housing channel?
14 comments (last by Rezi). Log in to post a comment.
Alissa and her friends are having a slumber party, and she's inviting you to join the fun.
Will you come to her sleepover?
- Event will last from 9/1 to 9/9
- Talk to Alissa in Tir Chonaill during the event in a party of 3+, between 8 and 10 PM.
- When you talk to her in the correct time frame, you'll be invited to Alissa's Sleepover Event.
- You must use the provided Play Pillows to win.
- If you successfully complete the mission within 5 minutes, you will gain 5 White Feathers.
- Additional Feathers will also be found while fighting. These may be turned in to Alissa for rewards!
No comments yet. Log in to post a comment.
Will you join Lorna's Red Team or Pan's Blue Team?
Lorna and Pan just can't decide who's better water balloon fighter. They have a conflicting history with each other, and they're going all out on this fun summer event.
However, they can't just do it all by themselves! Where is the fun with that? This is why they're asking you, the Milletians, to join in and show who's the most dominating side. Will it be Lorna's Red Team or Pan's Blue Team?
Only you can decide the outcome!
- Event will run from 8/18~8/25.
- The event takes place in Sliab Cuilin and runs once every real-time hour. Each game lasts until either 20 minutes have passed or if one of the teams has earned 120 points.
- If a team receives 10 points, the team will obtain a title. If a team receives 90 points, the team will obtain a prize. This does not apply to personal points
- At least 4 players are needed to participate, with a maximum of 20 players for each team.
- Lorna or Pan will be able to explain how the event will work.
- There is a Transportation Agent located in Dunbarton. He will be able to Fast Travel you to Sliab Cuilin (5000 Gold Fee)
No comments yet. Log in to post a comment.