The Great Tara NPC Jousting Tournament Event
Shyla at Tara has obtained a limited supply of Certificates to participate at the Tara NPC Jousting Tournament.
and she is offering players these certificates to attend, for a small fee of course!
There are 5 NPCs, Ferghus, Meles, Taunes, Lorna, and Triona. You must strike all of them in a game of Joust.
Are you prepared? This Tournament will get red hot!
- The Great Tara NPC Jousting Tournament will start in 11/16~11/24
- Upon logging in, you'll receive a quest and a Yellow Wings of a Goddess to automatically teleport you to Tara, where Shyla can be found.
- You will need 2500 gold to receive the Certificate to Participate at the NPC Jousting Tournament, as well as automatically entering the NPC Jousting Tournament Event.
- You will have a 10 minute cool down for entering the mission again. This means if you fail, log out, disconnected, or changed channels, you will have to wait 10 minutes before entering in the tournament again.
- The NPCS must be defeated in order : Ferghus, Meles, Taunes, Lorna, Triona
- Defeating each NPC will reward you a gachapon.
- If you lose, you will lose the Certification. This will result in failing the mission.
6 comments (last by Arisa). Log in to post a comment.
My name is Jasper. I am the gatekeeper for Peaca Dungeon.
Something terrible has happened while I was guarding the gates, a bunch of zombies managed to break loose and shattered our gates.
I need your help, I can create a pass for you to go inside the dungeon to seal the gates, but I need energy orbs to create the pass. They can be collected by hunting down the zombies that wander around Uladh at nights. Please be careful...
The zombies have broken loose from Peaca Dungeon and they're wandering around Uladh at night.
These zombies are very fierce, so
either hunt them down...
...or stay in town.
- This event will start from 10/21 to 10/31.
- Jasper can be found at the Entrance of Peaca Dungeon.
- Jasper needs about 150 Energy Orbs. The Energy Orbs can be found from hunting down the zombies during night at Uladh. These Energy Orbs dont last long so its best to report them immediately! The total number of the Energy Orbs is based upon the contribution of the community.
- For every 12 hours, Jasper has a chance of losing 1~20 Energy Orbs
- The Zombies can be found at these locations: East of Tir Chonaill, Northwest of Dunbarton, Midsouth of Dugald Aisle, North of Gairech, West of Sen Mag, Uphill of Abb Neagh, West of Taillteann, and Corrib Valley.
- These Zombies can be brutal. It is advise to bring a friend with you or to play defensively.
- After 150 Energy Orbs has been collected. Jasper will be able to Create a Special Dungeon Pass to Peaca Dungeon.
- It is not recommended to enter the dungeon alone. So bring some of your friends along and seal down the gates once and for all!
2 comments (last by Fyurios). Log in to post a comment.
Happy Halloween, Milletians!
What's a spooky halloween fest without Halloween Dyes for your costumes?
We are having a hot time event for Halloween color related dyes!
It's easy to participate!
All you have to do is be online at the following times:
- October 21, 2017 3:00 PM EST
- October 21, 2017 7:00 PM EST
- October 27, 2017 4:00 PM EST
- October 27, 2017 8:00 PM EST
- October 28, 2017 3:00 PM EST
- October 28, 2017 7:00 PM EST
- October 31, 2017 10:00PM EST
Don't miss out!
No comments yet. Log in to post a comment.
New Extra Inventory TabThe extra inventory tab is a new tab that allows you to store extra weapons, bags, clothes, and any other items you want to store!
Picture of Extra Inventory tab
The Extra Inventory tab must be unlocked and renewed every 30 days.
You can find the Extra Inventory Key in Shyla's shop for 100,000 Gold.
Shyla's Shop with Extra Inventory Key
Commodity Gachapon SystemWhen you talk to Shyla about purchasing a Gachapon, you will notice a new button! This button is for the Commodity Gachapon, a new gachapon which is cheaper than the seasonal gachapon but contains less rare items.
Shyla's Gachapon Shop
We hope you enjoy these new features!
Thanks for playing!
2 comments (last by Fruttielicious). Log in to post a comment.
The voting period for Content Poll #3 has just begun! To vote, open the menu while in-game and click the Content Polls button. Then click the "VOTE" button next to Content Poll #3.
The poll is closed now, thanks everyone for voting!
2 comments (last by Arisa). Log in to post a comment.