Around this rare time of the year, a beautiful sight occurs in various lakes and ports around Erinn every night. Stars, many stars, falling down to our world as sparking meteors. This type of sightseeing is rare to come by, and that makes the falling fragments a collectable item for Milletians everywhere. But, in order to have a more valuable experience, one must be able to uncover the surface of the fragment to reveal a star candy, which can be achieved with delicate hands. Don't miss out on this rare and amazing sight...
The Shooting Star Fragments event will usually take place on Port Qilla Beach, Port Ceann, and Calida Lake, Starting around 6PM to 6AM in game time. Belita, Alexina, or Shenon sells collectable books for the star candies. Collect all of them to win a reward for your participation of the event.
* The Shooting Star Event will start in 6/13
and end in 6/22
* Collect the fragments that's falling down to the ground in Qilla Beach, Ceann, or Calida, at 6PM to 6AM in-game time.
* Uncover the fragments to find Star Candies.
* Gather the different Star Candies into the collection book from Belita, Alexina, or Shenon, Collect all 12 of them to receive a reward.
2 comments (last by Russet). Log in to post a comment.
Stop by Qilla Base Camp, talk to Alexina to open her shop, and grab yourself an L-rod.
Head out to Rano or Connous and start exploring for hidden chests.
As you approach hidden treasure chests, your L-rod will emit a pulsing light as well as up to 4 beeps. When you hear 4 beeps, use your L-Rod Exploration Action to uncover the hidden chest.
Be careful! Sometimes you will uncover a treasure chest with monsters guarding it. Defeat the monsters for a key to open the chest.
- This event will run from 4/27/2018 ~ 5/5/2018
- To Participate, go to Rano or Connous with a L-Rod. Alexina sells them at her shop.
1 comment (by ViperCosmos). Log in to post a comment.
Ahoy Milletians, it seems like something is going on with the fishes at Rano Boat. You might wanna check that out - you could find something valuable...
, MabiPro's Fishing Event will be active. Grab a fishing rod and some bait, and start fishing to participate.
- This event will be active from 4/6/18 to 4/14/18.
- If you choose, you can speak to the Transportation Agent at Dunbarton to Fast Travel to Rano Boat, with a fee of 5000 Gold.
2 comments (last by Radiance). Log in to post a comment.
12:00AM EST Until 3/4
12:00 AM EST the Dragon Boat Racing Event will be taking place.
Head on over to La Terra Highlands, grab an oar, and race against the clock to earn fabulous prizes!
Don't forget, hobgoblins will attack you from all angles and try to hop on your boat to spoil your fun. Take them out quickly!
- Event starts at La Terra Highlands Rafting Dock
- Speak to the NPC to receive a dragon boat.
- Up to 8 players can ride on the boat
- Receive a prize for completing the race in under 8 minutes.
No comments yet. Log in to post a comment.
At last, we are prepared to march. At last... the Renegades shall rise.
They say something strange has begun to stir, a storm approaches Cor Village.
Can it be stopped, or might the twisted hands of forgotten gods and unspeakable evils from another land make wreckage of the tribes of Courcle?
- A questline may be acquired upon reaching Exploration Level 11 or higher.
- Dungeons have been added to the Courcle landscape.
- Complete the main questline for access to new Tribal Missions.
- A new yet familiar shaman has arrived in Cor, ready to answer her duty.
- Many new secrets await.
This addition is our largest yet, and as such, may be prone to undiscovered bugs. Balance changes may also need to be made as necessary to ensure the best possible experience. Rest assured we will be doing our best to solve these as they arise.
17 comments (last by Shin Taillelaine). Log in to post a comment.