Posted on 05-02-17, 01:49 am by Drahan
The MabiPro TOS-R&R has been updated as of 5/1/2017 9:39PM.
This is active notice of the update that has enacted changes in the rules and regulations on the server.
By continuing the use the service after this notification, you hereby agree to the TOS-R&R changes effective immediately.
Here is a short simple summary of the most important changes:
- You are not permitted to have more than 3 accounts.
- Visual chats deemed inappropriate will now be moderated.
Actions taken before the modifications to the TOS-R&R are exempt from regulation naturally.
No comments yet. Log in to post a comment.
Have you ever looked up to the moon and always wonder what it's like to be on the moon?
Well, now every Milletian has a chance to experience that!
The General Shops has a new limited time product: the Seesaw Construction Kit.
Set it up outside and jump on the seesaw with you and a friend of yours
If you manage to reach up to 15m, you'll be able to jump so high you'll land on the moon!
- Once you log in, you'll receive a quest. Talk to Duncan as he'll give you the event details. Head on to any General Shop to purchase a Seesaw Construction kit. Set it up outside with you and a friend of yours and reach up to 15m to land onto the moon. Talk to the Girl on the Moon NPC to complete the quest, giving you a Cow Robe and a title "who has jumped to the Moon" (DEX+5, Stamina+15)
- This event will go on until the 14th of May
Don't fall on the moon.
No comments yet. Log in to post a comment.
It's time for easter, and to celebrate the Easter Holiday we're starting these Easter events.
Easter Event #1: Easter Egg Hen Hatching
- Step 1: Go to any field that has hens.
- Step 2: Empty your hands, and attempt to gather from the hens.
- Step 3: You will get a Fossil. Activate it and remove the sand out. Try not to touch the egg, be precise!
- Step 4: After successfully recovering the fossil, you'll receive a prize!
Easter Event #2: Ciar Event Dungeon
- Step 1: Reach level 25, and talk to Duncan.
- Step 2: He will give you a pass for Ciar, you should enter the dungeon with 2 players.
- Step 3: You, the leader will have an egg. During the entire duration of the dungeon you must make sure the egg does not crack open.
- Step 4: If you complete the dungeon without breaking the egg, you will be rewarded with a title "who has carried an egg to safety" [WILL +7, STR -3, LUK +2]
*This event will run from 4/8/2017 ~ 4/20/2017
*After you have completed the Event Dungeon with the egg brought to safety, you will be unable to get another pass. You can still join another person's event dungeon though!
* You must be Level 25 to receive the pass, and your party members must be Level 25 to enter the event dungeon. If your party members are not level 25 the dungeon becomes Ciar Normal instead.
Happy Easter from the Mabi.Pro staff
10 comments (last by Zeno). Log in to post a comment.
Hello Milletians everywhere!
Are you enjoying your Spring Break yet?
Over the weekends in the next two weeks, we are having a hot time event for Spring color related dyes.
It's easy to participate!
All you have to do is be online at the following times:
- Friday, March 31 9pm EST
- Saturday, April 1st 2pm EST & 8pm EST
- Sunday, April 2nd 2pm EST & -- Due to some unforeseen server issues the 2nd hot time event will take place tonight @ 10pm EST --
- Friday, April 7th 9pm EST
- Saturday, April 8th 2pm EST & 8pm EST
- Sunday, April 9th 2pm EST & 9pm EST
Don't miss out!
1 comment (by Greytrain). Log in to post a comment.
Hello Milletians, Game Admin Flipend0 is here.
Firstly. I would like to thank all of you for sticking around. We're very glad that everyone has been enjoying the game, it really means a lot to us!
One of the biggest problems in game right now is the enormous amount of translations we still need done. We realize that this causes a headache for our playerbase and we want to fix it. However, the translation files for this game are massive and as a result requires a lot of time and effort. Most of the people on our team are developers not linguists, and we only have one person translating for us at this moment. thank you courtneyy
Now that we have a steady community, we'd like to ask our players to find out if anyone could assist us in translating. Translation requires a lot of work, so we have a plan to reward people who help out with Red Fomor Coins or possibly other items.
At this moment we are still developing a system for our upcoming translators, if you are interested in doing some volunteer Translation work please send a ticket to us and let us know about your skills. We're mainly looking for those who are fluent in Japanese or Chinese, and could translate to English.
This system has been completed.
If you want to participate please send us a ticket with information about yourself and we'll give you a test!
28 comments (last by Yoshirou). Log in to post a comment.