The MabiPro team would like to announce our new and improved launcher/patcher!
We have released Mabi Professional Launcher 2.0
This update to the launcher was intended to remedy several issues with speed and reliability that the old launcher had.
We think we've accomplished that goal quite well!
Please leave feedback and let us know what you think.
Beta version while patching with progress bars
- Fixed HTTP WebClient slow initialization (Makes it faster to patch and check for updates)
- Added a lot of error handling (Makes it more resilient to error and prevents stalling)
- Added progress bars (Makes it more user friendly and gives peace of mind that it really is updating)
- Removed Awesomium dependency (Makes it more compatible and prevents stalling)
- Swapped Awesomium with built in IE (Makes load web page faster)
- Hardcoded the button rendering and progress bar rendering (Makes it load faster)
- Redesigned system UI (Makes it look cleaner)
- Restructured threading (Makes it faster and less prone to error)
- Cryptographic signing of patches (Makes it more safe and secure)
(To be honest, this is a completely new code base and was created from scratch, the old launcher's code base was rushed and gross)
Download & Installation
You can download
the brand new launcher by clicking here (http://mabinogi.ir/patch/MabiProLauncher2.exe)
the brand new launcher, navigate to your MabiPro installation directory
, and just drag and drop
the new launcher there! You can delete the old launcher if you want, you should no longer need it
In about 12 hours, the old launcher will be disabled from functioning, so you should update as soon as you can.
Thanks for the support and please enjoy your time on MabiPro!